Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Day Blinds Federal Way WA

We had new blinds put into our home. They are faux wood, oak. Very nice looking.
Salesperson (Leah) was very nice. Prices were $300 below Empire Today, and buy 3 get 1 free.


They installed very quickly and got them put in before my company arrived. Just like they said they would.

Empire Today wouldn't give me the $150 off even though I qualified for it (salesperson would not go down in price, so she lost the sale, and they didn't have a good enough selection for carpet either, so they lost that too).

We will be ordering more from 3 Day Blinds.

Carla

3 comments:

  1. I ordered again twice now (3x total) and have had excellent service. They know what they are doing. Ask for Leah (sales person), and Scott will install. Excellent products and service.

    All I have left to do now is get large blinds for the sliding glass door area. Everything else is covered now.

    I did the faux wood (medium Oak) and it looks great. Better than the ugly old white metal blinds.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. Homeblindz is my favorite store which offers all kinds of blinds at discounted prices....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. Your shades look nice.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete