Monday, April 11, 2011

Fields Roof Service, Kent Roofing Contractor Seattle


I had a roof leak recently (last week) and wanted to let everyone know about Fields Roof Service in Kent Washington. Apparently there had been a previous leak in same spot and the previous owners did not declare it.

There is a 50 year roof put on in 2006 on this house, and the roofing company went out of business in 2009, so I had to find someone else. I called Fields Roof Service and found out they do the same type of roofing shingles I have. They came out the next morning right away and patched the roof as water was getting blown in under the flashing.

They are a Kent Roofing company that services Pierce County, Kitsap County and King County. I am told they will do Snohomish County and Thurston County as well for emergency roof repairs. If you really need someone good, call them as I am sure they will come help you. Very nice people.

No problems since then,. Fields Roof Service is excellent! In business since 1957. Family run.

/\/\Carla/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment