Thursday, June 9, 2011

Azteca Federal Way, Azteca Mexican Restaurant


6/9/11 - I went to Azteca Mexcian Restaurant in Federal Way for a late lunch. This was the 1st time here and it was pretty good. I had some Nachos and a Chile Rellano. Both were very good. I brought the nachos home.

Chile Rellano not super spicy, was just right. Rice and beans were good.
Nachos were excellent. Ordered a large and it was a decent price of $8.25 for a large plate with a variety of items included: beans, jalapenos, green onions, tomatoes, cheese. I waived the meat.
Salsa was good with cilantro in it.

Only thing I didn't like that much were the chips. One thing I have noticed at all of the Mexican Restaurants in the Federal Way WA area, is that they all seem to be serving corn chips, almost like store bought chips. I haven't seen one Mexican restaurant yet around here making nice flour chips, or even thin corn chips. That is one thing I miss from the Phoenix Mexican restaurants.

It was good for the money and had good food,wit a large vareoty of slections to choose from the menu,.
I will definately go back. A Rating.

/\/\Carla/\/\

6/16/11 - Went to lunch and had Steak Fajitas, and Flan for dessert. Both excellent. Fajita plate did not sizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment