Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saubere Research, 253-517-9358, Survey Call, Phone Survey

6/4/11 - We received a call from Saubere Research trying to do a Phoney Survey call on our business phone line. I called them back and asked a young man to put us on their Do Not Call list. He said they would only call one time so that wasn't necessary, and that they would not call again.

Saubere Research
33713 9th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003-6762
253-517-5789 Office #
253-517-9358 phone # used to do survey


/\/\Carla/\/\


5 comments:

  1. Got one too on the peninsula, they will call back and it is a scam, bet you won a drawing! They are hawking some kind of cleaning products, and want to deliver them in person to your house! I ran them off as well, I hate telemarketers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good info on this.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received a call from them in Lake Forest Park on Super Bowl Sunday. The girl claimed to be doing research for product development when I asked her specifically if this was a sales call. Yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. Hope they don't call here.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get 2 to 3 calls a day, I keep asking them not to call, I don't take surveys on the phone or on line, yet they continue to call. thank you for the infor now I know it is again a sales gimmick .

    ReplyDelete