Saturday, July 30, 2011

Find Your Name In Japanese, Name Into Japanese, What Is My Name In Japanese

Find Your Name In Japanese
Name Into Japanese, What Is My Name In Japanese ?
 Take each letter of your name and covert it to the lettering on the right.
My name in Japanese would be: Carla = Mikashitaka
YOUR NAME IN JAPANESE:
A= ka, B=tu, C= mi, D= te, E= ku, F=lu, g= ji, H= ri, I= ki, J= zu, K= me, L= ta, M= rin, N= to, O= mo, P= no, Q= ke, R= shi, S= ari, T= chi, U= do, V= ru, W=mei, X= na, Y= fu, Z= zi
Something for fun...
/\/\Carla/\/\

12 comments:

  1. haha, my name is Katojikiku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reverse or real name is Angie.
    Pretty cool.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...my name would be - noshikachikukume....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name in japanese is Temorinkitokikedoku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dominique. That took me a while to decipher :)

      /\/\Carla/\/\

      Delete
  5. My name in Japanese is Shimoarika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosa.

      /\/\Carla/\/\

      Delete
    2. Thank you for posting this. I've always wanted to know what my name is in Japanese!

      Delete
  6. Can you make words with this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rinfu tokarinku kito Zukanokatokuariku kiari Arikashikari!!!!!

    ReplyDelete