Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Old Spaghetti Factory Tukwila, Old Spaghetti Factory Southcenter


7/12/11 - We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner at Tukwila WA (Southcetner Mall), and I can honestly say it was nothing special at all.

Located at: 17100 Southcenter Parkway, Tukwila, WA 98188. Phone # 206-664-6800.

We had Fetuccine Alfredo, and Spaghetti with Sausage, cup of minestone soup, a house salad with blue cheese dressing and some bread. Then we had spumoni ice cream and vanilla ice cream. I had a Mack and Jack beer and it was flat. Waitress did not want to box our food. Just set tiny take out boxes next to us. I asked her to box it and she said they were not allowed to. I told her that's her job, and she did so at that point.

It was lame. Very generic. Tasteless. Alfredo had very little taste. Salad was totally boring - just iceberg lettuce dressing and 4 croutons, soup didn't look that great to me. Even the spumoni was very boring.

All of it looked like very store bought food. I realize it's a chain restuarant, but even a chain can sometimes have decent food. Not this place.

There were lots of large parties/families having meals, but I wouldn't recommend it.
I once went to the Seattle restaurant down by the piers and it wasn't good either (I had forgotten).

If you want lackluster food, this is the place for you.
One positive note- they have a Gluten Free Menu.

Rating = D

/\/\Carla/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment