Thursday, August 25, 2011

Golden China Buffet Auburn, Chinese Buffet Auburn WA

Golden China Buffet Auburn
 
 
Chinese Buffet Auburn WA, Chinese Restaurant Auburn WA
 
Golden China Buffet
502 15th Ave NE
Auburn, WA 98002
253-887-5599
 
I ate here on 8/1911. It's an All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet in Auburn Washington.
 
Food was average. It was a little on the high price side I thought, as it was $13.78 for buffet and a coffee. They had crab legs, and a variety of things, even fried frog legs with vegetables. Not a huge variety. 2 tables of main courses and soups and 1 table of desserts, 1 table of salads, and a sushi table (with hardly any sushi , and they were dried out). I didn't even see sweet and sour pork or egg foo young.

They also had a lot of young people working there and they all started eating their lunch at 3:30pm when I came in.

I'll go back sometime or eat if I am in the area.

Rating: C (Average)

/\/\Carla/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment