Friday, August 19, 2011

Jet Chevrolet Federal Way WA, Federal Way Auto Sales

Jet Chevrolet Federal Way WA
 
Jet Chevrolet Federal Way WA, Federal Way Auto Sales

8/19/11- If you need new or used GM cars or Chevy vehicles, please call Shannon at Jet Chevrolet in Federal Way WA.



How she contacted me was that a friend sent me a contest entry to win a Silverado truck and I filled out the online entry and then the next day I got a call from Shannon at JetChevrolet. She actually was very nice and asked me if I really was interested in a car or had just been asking for information. I wasn't interested at the moment, so she said she would take me off the list. She was very pleasant.

Her contact information:
Shannon - 206-402-1796
Tell her Carla Ackley sent you.


They also have a nice looking web site. Love that blue color.

/\/\Carla/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment