Monday, January 16, 2012

800-759-9854, Automated Collection Calls

Automated Collection Calls

1-16-2012 @ 10:19am, I received a wrong number from a collections agency using automated collection calls to me asking for Janice (I have no idea what the last name was, sounded like Janice Krasuno?). Never heard of that person. I've had this # for over a year now, and this is the 1st time I've heard that name. I used to get some collections calls for other women, but not that name.

I was called on MLK Day. A government observed Holiday. It woke my husband up.

I asked that they put this # on the their Do Not Call List, and a nice woman said they would.

Call Information:
800-759-9854, 8007599854, (800) 759-9854
Caller ID shows: 800 Service 18007599854
Their voice mail says this is ER Solutions (although, other website shows they may now be called Convergent Outsourcing).

I called back to get the name of the company and it sent me to audex voice mail and it said ER Solutions.

Automated Collection Calls (more information on this Collector)

/\/\Carla/\/\

6 comments:

  1. KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM THIS SAME NUMBER LISTED ABOVE. ASKING ME ABOUT A CHASE ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HAVE A CHASE ACCOUNT AT ALL. ASKED ME TO VERIFY MY LAST FOUR DIGITS TO MY SOCIAL. I DID NOT SINCE THEY COULD NOT TELL ME INFO ABOUT WAY THEY WERE CALLING ME. I TOLD THEM I DID NOT HAVE A CHASE ACCOUNT. KEEP INSISTING THAT I GIVE THEM MY INFO I HUNG UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a collections agency, so it may not evemn be for you. It could be someone else with same name and they are just calling everyone with same name or same last name in hopes of finding it.

    Thanks for your report.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been receiving calls from this number for 2 years, they keep asking for a man who probably had the phone number before me. Finally, I called back and was told that they would take the number off their list. Time will tell. The other number associated with ER solutions is 877-495-0499.
    It is very annoying, because there are other companies calling for this same man.
    In the past, I changed my phone number for the same reason and ended up with calls for a new person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Been there done that. I don't think they actually take the #'s off their call list., I think they rotate them until later. That's what I have been seeing/experiencing personally. Either that ior something is causing my # to go back onto the their call list.

      /\/\Carla/\/\

      Delete
  4. This outfit would call at all hours asking for Pamela L. Brown. Option 4 was to indicate that the person was not at this number. Did that but the calls continued. Tried to contact them but went to voice mail and then they hung up. FInally had their number blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try to tell them to put you on their Do Not Call list. Seems frustrating as nobody seems to really do it, and they seem to always call back. It's like when my father died and debt collectors started calling me. I was listed as a contact person and the damn credit card companies kept calling me. Calls lasted for a year and I did all the things you are supposed to do- tell them not to contact me in any way whatsover again. Send them a letter by registered mail stating the same thing- there was no money,etc.. What happened was 2 credit cards, one of which was AMEX and the other a VISA sold the debts, and then the whole process started over again, several times. They would call and harass me. I was a bit upset to say the least since it wasn't my debt yet I was the one having the get the calls for a year. This was every day. It was crazy. I just kept sending them the letter until they finally stopped. Some of the calls were insulting. A daughter is not responsible for a father's debts, and I told them that. Then they switched tactics, and said don't you want him to be respected, or he couldn't possibly not have any money since he was an AMEX card holder. I hope I don't ever have to do that again. Those people were just evil. They prey on grief (I just read an article on that not too long ago). They actually get pretty decent money recovery due to grief.

    /\/\Carla/\/\

    ReplyDelete