Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Custom Costume Maker Wanted: Statue of Liberty Headpiece & Pedestal

Custom Costume Maker Wanted
Need A Statue of Liberty Headpiece & Pedestal


I am looking for someone who can custom make or sell to me a Statue of Liberty Headpiece.

I'm a New York Statute of Liberty performer. I need a replacement headpiece (light weight, custom made for my head), actually as Miss Liberty, (one piece with wig and the 7 points in one piece). It needs to be same shade of green, and I might also need her pedestal, (for me to stand on) made exactly as Ms. Liberty.

If you can assist please let me know the price and deposit.
 
Please contact me for my head size measurements.

Headpiece must be of the highest quailty artwork. I can't settle for cheap looking stuff for I will be appearing in ball parks, on national television, sporting events, grand openings, appearing with politicians, and patriotic events, etc., as the jobs come in.

Please refer me to a person or company who can assist me. Any help appreciated.

Many thanks!

Please call 212-567-0296 - Ask for extension SOL - or email

No comments:

Post a Comment