Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dating Scammer,Skype Scammer,Skype Dating Scam,William Charles,w_charles72@yahoo.com

Dating Scammer
Skype Dating Scam


Dating Scammer, Skype Scammer, Skype Dating Scam
William Charles, w_charles72@yahoo.com, Charles

August 3, 2013
He just contacted me on Skype today @ 1:15PM PDT on 8-3-13. His name was Charles. He is using email: w_charles72@yahoo.com. Skype handle Charles. Location shows as Richmond, Virginia. He is using the picture of him on a beach with a little girl right next to him. I also see him on Netlog using that same picture. On Netlog his name is William Charles. DOB: 10-1-1967. Location: Anonymous Proxy. Native Languages: English. http://en.netlog.com/w_charles72
Uses Names:
  • Mark Williams
  • William Charles
  • Charles
  • Malk Dee
  • Anthony Williams
  • Williams Marks
  • General David Rodriguez
  • General John Miller
  • Gen. Ramos martin (Skype: gen.ramosmartin)

Here is the message he sent me on Skype as Charles (w_charles72@yahoo.com):
Hello dear I would like for us to Chat and get to know more about Ourselves and see where would this lead to us,I don't see distance as any problem for me for i can travel distance miles for the Love i seek for,If you don't mind can you send me your Private email address so i can send you some Nice pics of me?
I blocked him immedietely.
I suspect he is probably one of those Nigerian scammers, or some other scammer. This follow the same MO I see with a lot of the Nigerian scams. They like to use the name Williams a lot, and their messages always look very similar to this type of writing. I knew immedietly what this was.
More info and lots of other posts from women tracking him here:

/\/\Carla/\/\

1 comment:

  1. 12-18-2013 @7:20 PM
    Now contacted by another alter ego:
    Gen. Ramos martin
    Skype: gen.ramosmartin
    United States
    Male
    Language: English

    If you type in gen. you see a lot of Gen. Ramos profiles on Skype and some variations as well. I bet it's the same guy using like 60 burner ID's on there. When one is bad he just makes a new one with same type of name. That's what trips up criminals. They do the same thing over and oiver. They create a pattern and can get caught.

    ReplyDelete